As graduation nears and the summer countdown begins, celebrate the year's achievements with custom class t-shirts from CustomInk. Whether you are outfitting a fun-loving freshman, a super star senior, or an entire class of students, CustomInk is the source to go to for designing shirts that they'll be proud to wear for years to come.
Need inspiration? Start with one of CustomInk's customizable design templates to get you started. Throwing a big graduation party? Consider "Class of 2015" graduation t-shirts, reusable plastic party cups, koozies, or frisbees to celebrate how far your graduate has come!
Here are a few fun examples of CustomInk's class and graduation apparel:
9 Books For a Recent Graduate (suggested titles courtesy of Huffington Post)
- "Congratulations, By The Way: Some Thoughts On Kindness" by George Saunders
- "Oh, The Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss
- "You Are Not Special .... And Other Encouragements" by David McCullough Jr.
- "Living With a Wild God: A Nonbeliever's Search for the Truth About Everything" by Barbara Ehrenreich
- "The Best American Travel Writing 2013" edited by Elizabeth Gilbert
- "Everything Is Going to Be Great: An Underfunded and Overexposed European Tour" by Rachel Shukert
- "Graduates in Wonderland: The International Misadventures of Two (Almost) Adults" by Jessica Pan, Rachel Kapelke-Dale
- "Americanah" by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- "I Just Graduated ... Now What?: Honest Answers From Those Who Have Been There" by Katherine Schwarzenegger